Date Ideas – Stay At Home
Has there ever been a point in your relationship when neither of you have money for a fancy ass date? No just us? Okay.
Well if you ever want to spend time with your honey boo boo, you can always have a date night in instead of a date night out. Recently I’ve been researching things my boyfriend and I could do at home that required like $10 the most. I’ll share a few things we do when we’re having our date night in.
So after we decide to have a date night in…
I packed my backpack filled with all the goods!
What to bring:
- Any type of board game(s) I have on hand
- A face mask
- some nail polish 💅 (I know it’s kinda girly but it’s so funny watching him fail at it)
- Some snacks to bring over (Unhealthy snacks) to his home… (My home isn’t date night material 🙅)
- (popcorn 🍿 is my go to because we always end up watching movies anyways.)
- Some drinks whatever you guys prefer lol I’m currently under 21 so juice and sparkling water works hella fine.
What to do:
- Netflix and chill, amirite people! lol
- Video games (the one you brought bring it out!)
- Face mask! (DIY one or use a store brought one like we did)
- DIY something together
- Take pictures together (Bonus: put it into a scrapbook, couples scrapbook? lol)
- Bake something super delicious together
So since you have an idea of the things I like to bring over, here is what a typical date night for my boyfriend and I end up looking like:
I knock and greet his parents if they’re there and head on over to his room. We usually catch up and talk for a few while until we finally decide to get up and do something. I love hugs and hugging him is like literally the best feeling in the world but anywhos… after a good 30 mins or so of doing that I suggest playing the game I brought over or find a game to play on the internet, like idk charades. If not we’d play a game on his Xbox 🎮 (I suck! the only game I can play is Mario).
Once we get bored of that literally the rest of the night is dedicated to binge watching our new favorite show Izombie on Netflix. It’s fucking amazing I swear. But before watching guess what we put on… yup face masks. Lush face masks are my favorite! But any face mask will do. So I make him lie down on my lap and apply the mask afterwards he does me. We both look pretty silly trying to eat popcorn without ruining our face mask.
… And remember guys nothing happened if it wasn’t on Snapchat 👻 so of course we took some selfies!
The night ends with me begging him not to take me home cause I hate being apart from him and want to stay forever. :'( seriously don’t you hate being away from the one you love? I sure do!! 😩💔
So if you and your boo want to have a fun night together you can always do what we did or not..
If you have any suggestions for me and other people having a date night in tell us about it in the comment section. Or tell us in the comments what you like to do on your date night in. Do you do what we do, or something different?