Breakups – What NOT to do
Every relationship has it’s ups and downs. Mine was literally an insane roller coaster full of millions of ups and downs. Sometimes the downs laster long, sometimes the ups lasted longer but there sure was a lot of ’em.
I probably broke up with my boyfriend 27 million times. Even though I didn’t mean it, because I love this man to death y’alls. He took all 27 million times seriously and it did impact him a lot, my mistake, but I worked on myself a lot now and I haven’t mentioned a break up since our last big break up.
For our last big break up I learned a lot about the things NOT to do after you break up with someone and I’m gonna share that with you today:
- Tell your friends all the bad shit about your ex
- Pretend you’re in another relationship just to make your ex jealous
- Post on social media about how much your ex sucks
- Delete pictures
- Unfriend your ex on all social media
- Go on social media period..
I think the worst thing I did was go on social media even though social media is like my only friend it was probably the worst mistake ever lmao. I went on a whole social media rant about how my ex was a fuckboy, but he was really just pretending to be in another relationship when he was single the whole time.
I think breakups make people insane lmfaoo looking back on it I laugh at how ridiculous we were trying to get each other’s attention at the same time trying to top each other. This went on for a good 3 weeks until we finally spoke.
What you should do instead is:
- Lock your phone in a case and never look at it again.. ever like I swear
- Eat (I didn’t eat the whole time, I literally started crying every time I tried to eat)
- Distract yourself, start a netflix series go outside for walks
- Cry, don’t hold in your tears it’s okay to cry and get rid of the negative emotions from your body.
Welp that’s all I have for you guys today. If you have any advice you’d like to share please tell us about it.
Thanks for reading! <3