Things To Do – 10 Things To Do In NYC
Being born and raised in the city of new york, I’ve been lucky to experience so much things lots of people wish they could. I was born in Brooklyn and moved to manhattan at 6 years old. My favorite part of living in Brooklyn was the block parties. They were too lit! 🔥
I also knew a lot of the neighbors and everyone would be chill and stuff I mean that’s how I remembered it. I grew up in Pacific street. I bet it looks different now, I’ve never been back since we left, sometimes we would drive by but that’s about it. Nevertheless, as I finally turned 18 my parents finally let me out the house to venture the city myself and so far here’s some of my favorite activities in NYC:
- Deli sandwiches! Go to the Deli and pick up some sandwiches a bag of chips and your favorite beverage then head to a nearby park to eat and chat.
- Staten Island Ferry, I’ve gone only twice but it’s a free boat ride and you get to see New york from the water!! I’ve never actually gone out of the station but if you’d like you can always venture out. *Just don’t go during rush hour, that’s when the most rudest people come out*
- Train rides to nowhere. Buy an unlimited metrocard and go on unlimited train or bus rides until it expires! It’s a great way to view the city, especially when the trains go above ground. Plus they always have interesting entertainments in the subways Union Square is most popular for them but usually every station has someone performing.
- Grab something to eat at Brookfield Place, they have a mall there too if you have guap then go ahead and buy something. The restaurants there are pretty amazing plus the amazing view. There’s also a path to get you from the mall straight to the the westfield mall.
- Shop at Westfield world trade center, there’s a lot of “fancy” stores there but they also have stores like H&M and Victoria’s Secret and somewhat more affordable stores, either way it’s beautiful there!
- Take a shuttle train from Grand Central to Times Square, the shuttle train is so cool to me Idk I’m so weird but I love it.
- Walk around Times Square, enjoy the loudness and the presence of rude people telling you you’re walking too slow, and walk even slower to piss them off. Hahaha I’ve actually been on both sides of this situation believe it or not.
- Go for a run or, bike ride or, just skateboard down The East River trail, although you can just enjoy the view. The East River Park is also near so why not venture around.
- Queens Mall is literally the place to go. There are so many stores there and whole food court two of em I believe. There’s also a Cheesecake Factory there so helloo it’s a must.
- Last but definitely not least, if you don’t visit a museum did you really go to nyc?
These are my favorite things to do in NYC and if you’re visiting nyc make sure you’re super careful and don’t get gypped:
On that note I’d like to know what’s your favorite thing is about the place you live?
& If you don’t have a favorite thing then tell me where you’d like to visit.
Thanks for reading! <3
Like. Comment. Share.